seriously! taking a picture really lets me know how badly I’m not doing it! I absolutely can not get my face to the floor without my butt being up in the air. the top picture is as far as I can lean forward without my butt leaving my heels, which as you can see is not at all.
There is just too much fluff in the way. It’s honestly really interesting to me to see this and then to also compare it to the picture of what it’s supposed to look like. I am physically incapable to bending in a perfectly normal way because my body uses that space for storage. It’s like trying to open a door that has too much stuff behind it, until you move the stuff the door isn’t gonna open properly, no matter how many times you open and close it.
- ashesofheroes said: You’ll get there!
- choose-the-path likes this
- livingalifereclaimed likes this
- stumblinguponhope said: My ‘storage areas’ get in the way of my child’s pose, too ! :( We will get there !
- getskinny-sugar reblogged this from meltintosvelte
- the-progress-log likes this
- meltintosvelte posted this